Friday, December 30, 2011

A spiced-up irony



A couple of days back I boarded Spice Jet for the first time in my life. As the plane taxied before take-off I did what I always do. I opened the in-flight magazine at a random page. This is what I saw and I couldn’t help but chuckle. Maran saab is going to be mighty pissed; someone’s surely losing his/her job.

Irony is a dish best served spiced.
Maran saab, do ask your editor if this was intentional.
Wishing everyone a happy new year. I will be doing LASIK tomorrow; that is, unless I chicken out in the morning. Hopefully I can welcome 2012 with a glasses-free life. Unfortunately that also means that my laptop will be locked up for the next one week. So next update won't be till at least Jan 7th.

Until then folks.
Cheers.


2 comments:

  1. Ouch, that is pretty hilarious though. good luck with the eye procedure, btw. A lot of my friends have done it and love it immensely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABFTS, a late response but thanks. I can see now... about time :)

    ReplyDelete